As a GET IT Project Manager you will be responsible for translation/localization projects execution, co-operation with vendors and other companys departments.
In detail, the selected Candidate will:
- Co-ordinate translation/localization projects:
- Prepare pre translation source texts & translated texts.
- Prepare cost estimates.
- Decide upon project execution methods and schedule.
- Decide upon vendors selection as well as co-ordinate their work during the whole project.
- Hold responsibility for projects timeliness and quality standards.
- Perform projects clearance.
- Invoice projects.
- Monitor clients translation needs.
- Control the demand for vendors with respect to particular specializations and language categories.
- Provide input for design of new products and services based on clients needs analysis.
- Run close project team co-operation with Customer Service, and Vendor Manager.
- Maintain positive relations with vendors.
- Self-develop, participate in CAT tools trainings.
The Candidates profile:
- Have the status of a student — preferred fields: management, journalism or related studies.
- English and German proficiency (min. C1 level); command of other foreign languages would be an asset.
- Quick learner also in the area of technical aspects; former experience with computer aided translation systems would be an advantage.
- High computer literacy (especially with respect to MS Office tools).
- Ability to effectively deliver results of variable tasks under time pressure and in stressful situations.
- Solution orientation, pro-activeness, high energy level.
- Systematic approach, detail-orientation, timeliness.
- Personal culture, reliability.
- Team orientation, ethics, respect for others.
The selected Candidate will be offered:
- Full-time employment.
- Participation in Customer value creation process.
- Unique, friendly atmosphere based on mutual respect, development and pursuit of ambitious goals.
- Individual development plans especially in the area of CAT, project management, process optimization, etc.
- Access to high-end technological solutions and tools.
- Fruity Wednesdays
Should you wish to enter the recruitment process, please send your current English CV to:
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact selected individuals only.
Please include the following statement:
I consent to the processing of my personal data included in the offer published by GET IT Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No 133, item 883).