Contemporary content is frequently stored in extremely complicated file formats.
Its translation requires specialist knowledge and appropriate software necessary to adapt the document to a format which allows to work with the text.
Duties of our specialists include analysis and preparation of source files for translation. Thanks to competences and experience in the implementation of many complex projects, we can plan the production process optimally, and adapt it to a specific project. We make sure the order is carried out in a timely manner and according to arrangements.
As a part of the file engineering service, we offer:
- conversion of non-text-readable documents to MS Word format,
- reproduction of the text and graphics layout, reproduction of diagrams (based on the picture),
- reproduction of figures (Microsoft Visio),
- editing of multimedia presentations (Adobe Flash),
- editing of special files (CAD, XML, PHP), etc.
Desktop Publishing involves the digital preparation of files for professional printing. As a part of this service, your materials will undergo graphic processing. We will take care of typesetting, prepare the whole text for professional printing. We will also adapt the file format to the printing house’s requirements.