Translation and localisation
At GET IT, we are aware of the complexity of specialist terminology.
We understand how important it is to adjust vocabulary to the specific requirements of our customers.
This is why selecting translators is so important for us. People involved in the translation of specialist texts are experts
who are not only proficient in a given language, but also in the relevant field.
Translation is our basic service. It is a multi-stage process adapted to the needs of your project. We offer regular, urgent and express translations. We are flexible and will adjust the manner and deadline to the terms and conditions of a given project.
Certified translation and interpretation
This is a specific type of translation and interpretation, performed by a sworn translator. In the case of translations, the final documents contain the seals and descriptions required by law. In the case of interpretation, the translator certifies documents prepared as a result of notarial activities, meetings or general shareholders’ meetings in which people who do not use the meeting’s spoken language participate.
This involves adaptation, i.e. the adjustment of a product’s form and content, as well as information about the product (user manual, marketing materials, website, sometimes also the name) to the specific needs of a given market. To this end, cultural factors, the manner of use, linguistic norms and the law in force are taken into account.
- translation and editing (including texts in graphics),
- analysis and adaptation to the specific nature of the local market,
- moving the translated content and graphics to original formats while taking into account necessary changes.
What can be subject to localisation?
- marketing and informational materials (including multimedia files),
- materials required by law to market new products (warranties, assembly manuals, etc.).
We perform three types of interpretation:
- consecutive interpretation,
- simultaneous interpretation,
- whispered interpretation.